Writers are told to express ideas concisely. If you can say it fewer words, better! Not sure if this applies to Angel Readings though I have found myself editing mine lately. Snip, snip, cut and hopefully the message is clear. If you say too much people can get lost. But if you don't say enough they miss the point altogether!
I found myself a new challenge: Tweeting Angel Readings under 140 characters! Can it be done? We are about to find out! As of today I'll be Tweeting Angel Readings under the hashtag #TweetingAngels. This is how it works:
- Follow me on Twitter by Clicking Here
- Tweet a question to me with the hashtag #TweetingAngels.
- I'll give readings to the people I'm drawn to on the day.
- Readings are for entertainment purposes only
Here is a short list of the #TweetingAngels:
- AA-M stands for Archangel Michael, the patron saint of armies, soldiers, police and anyone who needs courage or protection. AA-M appears when you need that extra oomph.
- AA-G stands for Archange Gabriel who is known for stimulating communication, creative expression and fertility.
- AA-R stands for Archangel Raphael, the healing angel. He helps us let go of emotional and physical pain. Raphael can also help us heal fears so that we can move on unhindered.
- AA-U stands for Archangel Uriel. This is one of my favorites, he helps us find our life purpose and direction. Uriel works behind the scenes. He introduces us to the right people.
- AA-H stands for Archangel Haniel. She has lovely female energy and can help us get in touch with our intuitive side.
- AA-R stands for Archangel Raziel, the angel of secrets revealed =)