Today I'm going to share a little secret (quick, tell your friends!); Energy Healing can also be used to manifest our goals. I like to think in terms of goals, because we are on a journey of co-creation. Divine Intervention helps, but personal initiative makes a huge difference. Even when it comes to magic, we are told to set our intention, to ask for spiritual support, and to take steps necessary to make it happen (action). "The dream is free, the hustle is sold separately!" Give it some thought, and happy manifesting!
Five Steps to Manifest Your Goals
- SELF-REFLECTION. Think about your life, where you are now and how you want to evolve. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years? This can include relationships, career, starting a family, moving to a new location, paying for college, grad school, etc. It's also a good idea to connect with your Higher Self and ask for permission. We don't want to manifest something that will hurt or unduly influence other people. Once we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve, we move onto the next step.
- ASK FOR GUIDANCE - This could involve asking your guides and angels for guidance, or even a person that you respect and trust. The question is, what can we do now to make our dream a reality? Visualise your future and meditate on the steps that can take you there. I like to ask Archangels Michael and Uriel for help. Michael brings discipline and logic, Uriel is the angel of insight. If you have never connected with your guides, listen to the Radio Archives from June 3rd (see here). Ask your intuition to show you your next step and what you can do to improve, character-wise, to be ready for it. For example, if you want to start a new business, an accounting class could come in handy. Or a business mentor/partner, etc.
- HEAL YOURSELF - Part of manifesting involves healing our fears and hang ups. For example, if we want to manifest a relationship, start by healing the scars from the past. This can include beliefs about self-worth, trust issues and in some cases, self-control. Here we can follow a simple self-healing meditation. For example, connect with your Higher Self and send healing and clarity to yourself. You could go back in time, and ask the angels to point out experiences that need healing. I like to start by counting up from Age 1, and letting images flash through my mind. When something comes up and I have a strong emotional response, I dwell on it for a moment, send healing to my younger self and consciously let go of the “contract” it created. We don’t need to see everything that’s ever happened, only the experiences that are related to the situation we’re living now. You can bless these memories with love and light. Picture the wound healing. To learn more about energy healing, look for the Self-Healing book tab at the top. Let me know if you have any questions!
- WORK YOUR MAGIC! Once we're clear and emotionally ready, there are several techniques that you can use to manifest the opportunity you seek. Vision boards, affirmations, even sending Reiki to your goals. I learned a brilliant meditation from Cate McKenzie in the UK, also known as the Love Coach. It involves tuning into your Heart Chakra and using the love in your heart to bring about the changes you desire. It's quite simple: sit down, close your eyes. Visualize a rose quartz sphere in front of you, an arms length away. Fill it with images of your dreams coming true, milestones being reached, etc. Pay attention to how it feels, and when you’ve brought it to life in your mind, take that lovely sphere into your hands and draw it into your Heart Chakra. The Heart Chakra is the bridge between our lower chakras, which connect us to the earth's life giving qualities, and the Higher Chakras, which connect us to our Higher Self. By feeling it in our Heart, we create space for that mental picture to become a physical reality. Try it out and let me know how it goes! Good luck =)
- LIVE IN THE MOMENT! In order to manifest, create or attract what we want, we have to stay grounded. In the present moment. Otherwise our vision board stays on the astral level, limited to the Third Eye. Being present also means you'll be there to take advantage of opportunities. So stay grounded. Keep moving towards your goals and enjoy the journey. I'd suggest checking in with your vision board once a month, during the New Moon. Make sure it is still relevant and restate your intention. If a specific goal is no longer relevant let it go and focus on what matters. We can also ask Archangel Haniel to energise our goals with moon energy.
|ANGELS OF ATLANTIS ORACLE|
After the show I pulled a card from Stewart Pearce's Angels of Atlantis deck, asking what else we need to know. Stewart is a lecturer at The College of Psychic Studies, and has also done wonderful work with the human voice, as a means to creation and manifestation (read The Alchemy of Voice, available on Amazon here. I just started reading the book, it's wonderful). The answer today reminds me of something I read in Christopher Penczack's Ascension Magic book: to create a new reality for ourselves, we have to align our Personal Will with Divine Will, so that we're not creating on our own. It gives us force. This is part of what we aim to do in the 1st step when we ask for permission and make sure it won't harm anyone else (align with the Highest Good). On a more practical level, your commitment to your goals will see them through. Often its about using your willpower to keep going, and not give up.
Additional Tools and Tips:
(Please click on the title below)
- Automatic Writing for Beginners: Use this meditation to connect with your angels, spirit guides, your Higher Self and your subconscious. You can use this at any stage of the process for extra feedback and ideas =)
- The Language of the Pendulum: The pendulum can help if we're clear headed about our questions. I like to make a list of different projects that I could focus on and then I let the pendulum prioritise.
- Visualise Success and Create it: Keep an eye on your thoughts, they create a mental image that influences our self-esteem and our potential!
- Manifesting with a Vision Board: A Case Study =)