I have wonderful news! My e-book is going to be listed FREE on the Kindle Store this weekend. You will be able to download A Personal Guide to Self-Healing, Cancer & Love absolutely FREE. Please download it and tell your friends too. By reading this book, you will how to channel healing into different aspects of your life, whether its inner peace, empowerment or perspective that you seek.
And of course, the book looks at cancer in depth. When I started writing this book my intent was to create an Energy Healing guide for cancer patients. The idea was to share my family’s experience – how it changed our lives and the perspective I have gained since then through my own healing journey (you can read the Preface here for details). I also wanted to give others a chance to apply the techniques learned during a two-year healing course at the School of Intuition and Healing in London. Since then, this project has evolved into much more, no doubt thanks to my background in philosophy which means I enjoy asking questions. The first half of the book explores the question “Why do people get sick?” from biological and spiritual points of view. I cover a variety of factors ranging from diet, genetics and lifestyle to emotional and mental patterns that may hold back the healing process. I also believe that every difficult experience gives us valuable insights and lessons. Cancer is no exception. Some may feel regret over the direction they have taken with their lives and how much quality time they have spent with family and friends. The healing process involves accepting these feelings when they arise, learning from them and moving on.
The second half of the book explores Energy Healing as a complementary therapy to medical intervention. Energy Healing is a broad term that can be used to describe a variety of self-healing techniques including guided meditations, breathing exercises, journaling and hands-on healing such as Reiki. My theory is that Energy Healing addresses the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of disease while medical intervention treats the physical body. These two disciplines can work together. This book will give the a reader a basic understanding of the energy body, including the Aura and the Chakras, and how we can use a variety of self-healing techniques to release stress, tension and even old hurts and beliefs that may be undermining the healing process. Because these techniques also help manage mental and emotional stress, which can easily leave a person feeling drained, Energy Healing can be useful for the whole family. It is important, though, to be realistic about what Energy Healing can and cannot do. As a complementary therapy, it should not be expected to eradicate cancer, though it can help in many ways. Here are a few examples:
Benefits for the patient:
- Relaxation, stress relief and an emotional outlet.
- Some patients report increased energy levels, which makes it easier for them to maintain their quality of life through chemotherapy treatments.
- Healing can also help terminal cancer patients draw on their inner strength, allowing them to face their fears and move on peacefully.
- The peace and stillness felt during an Energy Healing session allow their intuition to speak to them, giving clarity on the challenges faced.
- Energy Healing can also give the patient a fresh perspective on life.
Benefits for the family:
- Self-Healing can be used to manage their grief, shock and stress.
- It releases the emotional stress and burden in a healthy, productive way.
- Engaging with self-healing can help family members stay mentally and emotionally clear, which will do a lot for their well-being.
- By learning to give Energy Healing, family members can play an active role in the cancer patient’s healing process. This can have a psychological and emotional benefit for the family member, as well as helping the cancer patient in the family. I will describe this in detail, as there are important health and safety considerations for the Healer to follow.
DOWNLOAD ON THE LINKS BELOW!
It will be FREE on October 18th, 19th and 20th, 2014.
Image Source: www.simplechurchalliance.faclex.com